We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for Flat-Plan we ask for information such as your name, email address. Members who sign up for the trial account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Flat-plan.com uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Cookies are required to use the Flat-Plan service.
CLIENT DATA STORAGE
Although flat-plan.com owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the Flat-Plan application, you retain all rights to your data. We will never sell or share your client data with any third-parties, or use your data for our own business advantage. We respect the privacy of our subscribers, and the privacy of their client data.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
- We do not store credit card details.
- Transaction information is transmitted to our payment partner www.fastspring.com using SSL encryption.
Flat-plan.com may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Flat-plan.com may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Flat-Plan.com primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.