Flat-Plan.com Terms of Service
By using the Flat-Plan.com.com web site (“Service”), a service of Flat-Plan.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Flat-Plan.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.flat-plan.com.com/terms
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Flat-Plan.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for paying accounts. Trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The trial account is free for two 15 days, during this period you can decide if the service will fit your needs. Once you paid for the subscription we do not refund.
Credit Card Transactions
- Fastspring.com (USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Flat-Plan.com, they will handle your credit card details. Please note, for credit card transactions, Fastspring.com will appear on your credit card statements.
- Flat-Plan.com will not add any additional fees to your purchase if you pay via any of the card type supported.
- On completion of the transaction you will receive an email from our service which will contain your invoice within a few minutes of placing your order.
- Please print & retain a hard copy of the transaction receipt that will be sent to you via email.
- Once Flat-Plan.com has received your purchase request we will process your order immediately. Please be aware that full payment will be taken from your card immediately.
- Flat-Plan.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all subscriptions and products are subject to change.
Cancellation and Termination
- Flat-Plan.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Flat-Plan.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Flat-Plan.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Shipping and Delivery
- Since Flat-Plan.com is an online service – there is no product to ship to you.
Exportation and Importation Restrictions
- Since Flat-Plan.com is an online service – there is no product to ship to you, and therefore there are no exportation or importation restrictions.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Flat-Plan.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change.
- Flat-Plan.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials and information uploaded remain yours.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 1 business day).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service of Flat-Plan.com.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Flat-Plan.com.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Flat-Plan.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Flat-Plan.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Flat-Plan.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Flat-Plan.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Flat-Plan.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Flat-Plan.com and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Flat-Plan.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
In no event shall Flat-Plan.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials Flat-Plan.com or one of our representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.